POSTED BY Haubey on 4:10 PM under
Hey everyone, sorry about the blog going down. I was moving it over to my tech talk google account and I accidentally deleted it. But it's back now. So again about Macworld, because that was the only blog that wasn't put back up. It doesn't make sense for Apple to go to a third party show when they could put their own show on for cheaper. They have been slowly pulling out of third party shows for a while now. As for Steve Jobs, I have know idea. As said last night, Phil whatever-his-name is going to be the new CEO when Jobs leaves. I just feel it. He's been at a lot of shows lately. As Joey said, they could be pulling Jobs to save the stock prices, but then again, they could short sell and that theory doesn't hold up. We'll see what happens. I'm still expecting a big show for Apple at Macworld, but also for Palm at CES.
5 comments so far:
    Hager December 17, 2008 at 4:24 PM , said...

    Max I am a little upset. I saw this article and thought I was reading a professional opinion on Macwold. Instead, I read a pointless article on Macworld with some person named Joey. Fix this.

     
    Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 4:56 PM , said...

    I agree. Palm is the "bit thing" at CES

     
    Haubey December 17, 2008 at 5:40 PM , said...

    Hager, u don't like it? Make your own tech blog. Or go somewhere else. I'm not forcing you to come here.

     
    Cabrera24 December 18, 2008 at 5:35 AM , said...

    Max, if you ever want to get serious about blogging, you are going to need to step it up. This post shows how illiterate some people are in this world and it shows that you may need some academic help. I hope you take this as constructive criticism and if you delete this you will show you immaturity within academics.

     
    Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 12:00 PM , said...

    wow micheal. You used some very biggish words there. Too bad they didnt make sense in a sentence.